< 1 minute
My contribution on Quora on cracking technical interviews:
- What should I do in the next 6 months to get into a company like Amazon/Google?
- How do I go about preparing for interviews on GeeksforGeeks?
- What are the top 20 websites for interview preparation?
- What are some useful websites for a CS student?
- How does one become good at problem solving?
- Career Cup or GeeksforGeeks?
- Should I do competitive programming or learn GeeksforGeeks, from a placement point of view?
- Which is the best book to start learning algorithms?
- Which books should I refer for data structures in C?
- I suck in competitive programming but I wish to make a mark there. I’m improving my skills by practicing on GeeksforGeeks. Is this the right approach?
- Should I learn algorithms and data structures in my vacation or learn any other thing? See details.
- How many academic projects should be mentioned in the resume while appearing for big companies like Amazon, MS, Adobe by a fresher?
- What are your reviews of Data structures and Algorithm made easy by Narasimha Karumanchi? Should it be used and when?
- Is it neccessary to put subjects of interest in our resume, we dont get good job at big tech companies if not added?
- Do we have to mention our Data structures skills in our resume in subjects of interest part ?
- Does the bloggers get paid when they write article on geeksforgeeks?
- How can one contribute to GeeksforGeeks and become one of the moderators?
- Studying Algorithms and data structures cover similar topics in c,c++ and Java languages?
- What is the difference between dynamic programming and recursion?
- What is easiest approach to tackle Dynamic programming problems?
- How should I explain dynamic programming to a 4-year-old?
Copyright © 2017, Aashish Barnwal, All rights reserved.