Life is all about how you live it. We all have got same 24 hours in a day. Some achieve much. Some achieve less. Some do wonders. Some do blunders. It’s about what we learn from our mistakes. This is the top 12 list of things I learnt last year.
1. Be brave. Pretend to be, even you are not. Nobody will know the difference. People cannot read your mind.
2. Dare to take risks. You would regret less about the things you did than the things you didn’t.
3. Your virtual life is not going to help you in your physical problems. Find some time out of your busy schedule and meet people you care about.
4. Learn to say NO.
5. Don’t waste time worrying about the people who don’t spend time worrying about you.
6. When angry, count ten.
7. Don’t do bad to people if you can’t do good. You will feel good in the long run.
8. Keep smiling. A simple smile could have you looking several years younger in an instant.
9. Don’t compare your life with the people around you. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
10. When in love, express it. Keeping it to yourself doesn’t help either.
11. There will be times when you would feel like king of the world. Be patient, humble and down to earth, because that is how people will remember you.
12. You can sometimes be wrong. Apologize for your mistakes and learn to appreciate people for things they do.
Copyright © 2016, Aashish Barnwal, All rights reserved.